29 November 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...



Birthday to me-eeeeeee,

Happy Birthday to me.

My Family gave me a LG GU220 on one day before my Birthday. J J J

*takes a bow*

I’m halfway to 36 now.

*nods importantly*

Not that I look like it, mind you.  Actually, I look more like halfway to 30, but that’s not the point.

Well, it’s 8:00 pm on my 18th birthday and I have now spoken with every member of my immediate family.  Rock on!!!  This is somewhat unusual for us, mind you, so I’m feeling pretty shiny right now.

9 times out of 10 it has very cold on my birthday, probably because it is in November.  It didn’t Cold today.  It was bitingly cold instead.  Granted, it was above freezing this morning (by 17 degrees), but the 40 mph winds that lasted all day didn’t really do it for me.  Plus, it’s important to consider the fact that 2 days ago it was 19 C.   Then again, 3 days before that it was 15 C . . . so meh.

Me (Birthday Boy) and friends (Akshay Kumar, Himanshu Gupta and Nikhil Dubey) gossiping each other.

Speaking of ages, this message is for my Girl friend (but She Not Yet) – I Love You ______ J J J *cackles gleefully* J J J

As for my professional outlook, let’s just say that I’m exploring another angle that I hope to write about more as I get to understand its feasibility better.

Now, I am very Happy after my Birthday Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment